Pennsylvania State Police deadline is approaching

Any law enforcement jobs out of New Jersey.
CCSTestPrep

Pennsylvania State Police deadline is approaching

Post by CCSTestPrep » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 pm

The Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) open application deadline set for 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 31, 2017, for the February of 2018 exam. PSP uses a computer-based version of the LEAB and operates on a pass/fail basis for candidates to move forward in the process. The announcement can be accessed at http://www.psp.pa.gov/employment/Pages/ ... ments.aspx

It it important to note that the DSP utilizes a shorter version of the same type of exam (LEAB) used in New Jersey as the LEE. I highly recommend that anyone who is very serious about preparing for the next LEE, take both the Delaware and Pennsylvania exams as practice if otherwise not interested in those positions.
Dr. David A. Paprota, Ed.D.
Chief of Police (Ret.)
CCS Test Prep®
www.ccstest.com

CCSTestPrep

Re: Pennsylvania State Police deadline is approaching

Post by CCSTestPrep » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:14 pm

The Pennsylvania State Police extended the application period to 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, January 2, 2018, for the exam that is tentatively scheduled to be administered between January 29, 2018, and February 10, 2018.
Chief of Police (Ret.)
CCS Test Prep®
www.ccstest.com

CCSTestPrep

Pennsylvania State Police Application Period Open

Post by CCSTestPrep » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:24 pm

The Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) are currently accepting online applications for the January of 2019 test. The deadline for applications for the current cycle is December 31, 2018. The PSP has a very fair process that is legitimately competitive as there is no lottery or random selection component. They administered a computer-based version of the LEAB-I (158 questions). Those who pass, go on to a standardized, structured interview panel (within weeks) that is also scored. Both the written score and the interview score are combined to form a composite score. That composite score determines the candidates ranking on a list. Of the approximately 3,000 candidates who test each cycle (every 6 months), only the top 400 (or so) go on the background investigation, etc.
I've had the privilege of training candidates for several cycles now, and I am impressed with the process. It is very fair for non-residents as well.

http://www.ccstest.com/psp/
Chief of Police (Ret.)
CCS Test Prep®
www.ccstest.com