Camden County Alt Route

Information regarding the Alternate Route Program in New Jersey
rangerstown247
Rookie

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by rangerstown247 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Did anyone get a email response after emailing them? I never got any confirmation of them seeing the email or receiving it.

mh35
Rookie

Post by mh35 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:42 pm

All,

I just graduated from the Camden County College Police Academy BCPO #73 (most recent class) as an Alternate Route candidate. I have all the required duty gear that you will need for the class: i.e. duty belt, under belt, holster, peerless hinged cuffs, cuff case, double magazine pouch, ASP baton, baton holder, and keepers.

Additionally, I have the Alternate Route graduation uniform minus the hat and badge (which they should give you at graduation time). The academy now requires all Alternate Route graduates to buy this uniform. My class was the first to have to do so. We all paid full price for a brand new uniform only to be worn 3 times... So this would be a beneficial opportunity so you don't have to pay a uniform store full price for a uniform you'll only wear 3 times.

I am looking to sell all the above items. You can PM me for more details, photos, and prices.

RJJersey
Radio Car

Post by RJJersey » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:04 pm

whatever his Price is, i will sell it for 2 dollars less

mh35
Rookie

Post by mh35 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:59 pm

***I price match***

Plus, my gear is top quality........ the best.
Last edited by mh35 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mh35
Rookie

Post by mh35 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:00 pm

***I price match***

Plus, my gear is top quality........ the best.

poj63
Rookie

Post by poj63 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:35 pm

**I’ll under sell them and I’ll even throw in a free whistle, trust me when I say it’s a super important piece of equipment**

But in all seriousness I’m up in north jersey if you want to buy my stuff. (Top notch best in the state)

CCSTestPrep

Post by CCSTestPrep » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Camden County College Police Academy “Alternate Route Program” Exam Application Period has begun for the April 20, 2019 Exam – CCS Test Prep®

CCS Test Prep® Announcement (Camden County Alternate Route): Candidates interested in preparing for the very competitive April of 2018 Camden County College Police Academy "Alternate Route" written examination may contact CCS Test Prep through the CCS website at this link: https://www.ccstest.com/camden/. The application period for the competitive "alternate route" process for attending the Camden County College Police Academy is NOW OPEN and will close on Monday, April 8th, 2018. Applications for the process must be submitted through https://www.policeapp.com/Entry-Level-C ... Jobs/1010/.

Camden County differs from the other Alternate Route Programs in that they test every six months and use the IOS 2.5 hr NCJOSI v2.
Dr. David A. Paprota, Ed.D.
Chief of Police (Ret.)
CCS Test Prep®
www.ccstest.com