Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Discussions between Corrections Officers
Rwhite87
Walking Post

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Grookie wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:00 pm
Those anyone know how much they pay in training weekly after taxes ?
My investigator told me the weekly salary is 650? There’s no way that can be right for 34000 during the academy.
But as a state employee, my deductions add up to roughly 32% or my pay. So i would say somewhere around there. Give or take a few

Rwhite87
Walking Post

Post by Rwhite87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:53 pm

So I’d say somewhere in the ballpark of $450 per week after taxes. Paid on a biweekly basis

MattWherehan
Rookie

Post by MattWherehan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Hi all,

I had my initial appointment phase 1 &2 yesterday. I was hoping to get a little help and reassurance in regards to what is to be faxed and notarized.

To my understanding I must:

- fax and notarize both my charity and chronical data sheet

- fax previous employers with:

1) a cover sheet ( I assume I must create that ? )
2) employment contact sheet
3 ) authorization to release information sheet ( the one I had previously notarized for my initial application ? )
4) the fax return sheet they provided us with. The one to custody recruitment unit with the fax number and phone number on it

Also, I know I must fax my military records records. I never served so I’m assuming I only fill out the first four boxes and fax the rest back blank.

Thanks in advance to any and all who help me out. I, like I’m sure all of you, just want to make sure this gets done correctly.

Congrats to all of you who have made it to 3&4 and best of luck to those who are still in the process . I hope to see many of you in the academy.

Thanks again.

Rwhite87
Walking Post

Post by Rwhite87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 pm

MattWherehan wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm
Hi all,

I had my initial appointment phase 1 &2 yesterday. I was hoping to get a little help and reassurance in regards to what is to be faxed and notarized.

To my understanding I must:

- fax and notarize both my charity and chronical data sheet

- fax previous employers with:

1) a cover sheet ( I assume I must create that ? )
2) employment contact sheet
3 ) authorization to release information sheet ( the one I had previously notarized for my initial application ? )
4) the fax return sheet they provided us with. The one to custody recruitment unit with the fax number and phone number on it

Also, I know I must fax my military records records. I never served so I’m assuming I only fill out the first four boxes and fax the rest back blank.

Thanks in advance to any and all who help me out. I, like I’m sure all of you, just want to make sure this gets done correctly.

Congrats to all of you who have made it to 3&4 and best of luck to those who are still in the process . I hope to see many of you in the academy.

Thanks again.
Yes, you have it exactly right.
As far as the military records form, they should’ve had you fill out all you need to at phase 1/2 if you have not served.
Just fax it as is, then fax back the receipt to custody recruitment.

MattWherehan
Rookie

Post by MattWherehan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Cool man, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help.

The only other things I was a little unsure of were:

- For the charity and chronological data sheet, do we get the actual form notarized ? Or is that what we’re suppose to use the 3 blank notary forms they gave us for ? ( sorry if this is a stupid question )

- one of the places I worked was a small business that closed years ago, I’m assuming I only fax back the one sheet to custody myself.

Thanks again. All help is sincerely appreciated.

Rwhite87
Walking Post

Post by Rwhite87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:30 pm

MattWherehan wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:18 pm
Cool man, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help.

The only other things I was a little unsure of were:

- For the charity and chronological data sheet, do we get the actual form notarized ? Or is that what we’re suppose to use the 3 blank notary forms they gave us for ? ( sorry if this is a stupid question )

- one of the places I worked was a small business that closed years ago, I’m assuming I only fax back the one sheet to custody myself.

Thanks again. All help is sincerely appreciated.
Only the notary sheets get notarized.
And for the small business, fill out one of the verification forms with your name, company name and dates you worked there, and at the bottom in The comments.. just write company went out of business.
And fax that back to custody recruitment.

MattWherehan
Rookie

Post by MattWherehan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Thanks so much man.

Rwhite87
Walking Post

Post by Rwhite87 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:33 pm

MattWherehan wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:32 pm
Thanks so much man.
No problem! Keep us posted on how your process goes
Good luck

Wingman282
Rookie

Post by Wingman282 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:12 am

In what certain way to do fax the charity sheet, chronological sheet and notarized papers? Someone please help
Also do we attach a cover sheet and the cover sheet they gave us on those papers?

Rwhite87
Walking Post

Post by Rwhite87 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Wingman282 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:12 am
In what certain way to do fax the charity sheet, chronological sheet and notarized papers? Someone please help
Also do we attach a cover sheet and the cover sheet they gave us on those papers?
Read through the last few pages of the post. It’s been stated multiple times. It has all the answers