Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Any sworn police officer hiring announcements post here.
JETS1960
Rookie

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by JETS1960 »

Anyone in the background portion?
GnarKill67
Administrator
Assignment: Patrol

Post by GnarKill67 »

LisaR wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Giants12 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:54 pm Hey guys , I’ve said this a couple of times but I’m currently employed with a PD andI’ve only had my phone interview in the middle of February. I haven’t heard anything since. Is there a way to check our status? I’m completely in the dark with this whole thing. Thanks guys.

Also does differ for those who have a full ptc ?
Yeah, we know. Boohoo my PD has too much paperwork, boohoo I hated the DOC, you seem ungrateful, people really want police jobs and you will never be happy where you go. And if you haven't noticed, CoVid is still going on so an applicant like you with an insubordination charge probably isn't on the top of their list right now.
Posts like this are not tolerated regarding people’s personnel/personal standing, regardless if they made them public for the sake of a question. To clear anything up about the initial question on the thread, I know people in past DCJ process and current. Regardless of what’s going on (COVID) they often move slowly and take time to notify. Expect six to nine months in some cases to hear back. You can always call or email to follow up. Which is not considered inappropriate. Finally, the stigma of something like insubordination will not be addressed or personally commented about on these boards.

With the current climate in law enforcement, many police officers are targeted as the gap widens between personnel and administration. Look around and you’ll see the climate continue to deteriorate. I will say it once again, comments like these will not be tolerated. No one here is to personally attack or comment on another persons status regardless, on this or any thread.
JETS1960
Rookie

Post by JETS1960 »

Has anyone conducted their tier 3 interview?
J52545
Walking Post

Post by J52545 »

Are they still hiring? I just submitted my application a few weeks ago? I am non ptc.
J52545
Walking Post

Post by J52545 »

Any updates on the hiring process? Are they still hiring?
GnarKill67
Administrator
Assignment: Patrol

Post by GnarKill67 »

J52545 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:31 pm Any updates on the hiring process? Are they still hiring?
They are often always looking because they lose people regularly. I’d give them a call and see if you can find out more information. The process does take 6-9 months though
JETS1960
Rookie

Post by JETS1960 »

Anyone hear from this agency?
Minnerman97
Rookie

Post by Minnerman97 »

Are they still excepting applicants? Will bump this to my cuzin and others