The Hamburg Borough Police Department is currently seeking candidates for the position of a Full Time Probationary Police Officer. The following are the requirements of the position:
1. Be a citizen of the United States of America
2. Be a resident of the State of New Jersey at time of appointment
3. Be sound in body and of good health sufficient to satisfy the Board of Trustees of the Police and Firemen’s Retirement System of New Jersey as to his eligibility for membership in the retirement system.
4. Be able to read, write and speak the English language well and
5. Be of good moral character and must not have been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude
6. Be of proper age, as required by law.
7. Possess a current and valid New Jersey driver's license
CURRENTLY WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS OF FULLY NJ
PTC CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICERS OR THOSE CURRENTLY
ENROLLED AND ATTENDING A NJ POLICE ACADEMY BASIC CLASS TO
OBTAIN THEIR FULL NJ PTC CERTIFICATION (Alternate Route).
Starting Salary: $53,365
Submission Instructions - Email or Mail:
Mail To: Hamburg Borough Police Department
Attn: LT. Jason Tangorra
9 Orchard Street
Hamburg, New Jersey 07419
Email To: email@example.com
We will be accepting resumes until Monday January 23, 2023
1 post • Page 1 of 1