Blairstown Township is now accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Application packets are available at police headquarters. Applications must be completed along with cover letter and resume submitted in person no later than December 10, 2020 at 4PM.
1. Must be resident of NJ and citizen of United States
2. Must possess High School diploma or a General Equivalency Degree (G.E.D.)
3. Must be able to perform all tasks and duties of a Police Officer
4. Must possess a valid NJ driver's license
5. Must be of good moral character
6. Must not have a criminal record
7. Must submit to a complete background investigation.
8. Must submit to and successfully pass a drug screening, medical, and psychological exam
*Must possess a NJ Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification, or currently be enrolled in a Basic Course for Police Officers at a NJ Police Training Commission approved academy, or be SLEO II waiverable.
Please direct all questions to Chief Johnsen at SJohnsen@Blairstownpolice.org
Any sworn police officer hiring announcements post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1