Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Any sworn police officer hiring announcements post here.
njac26
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by njac26 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 am

rangerstown24 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I know I was told by one of the interviewers I did really really well and above average and should hear a call back when they walked me out but still haven’t heard anything for the 2nd interview
My second is scheduled for the 16th, if it’s still going by alphabetical order you’ll probably get yours in a week

rangerstown24

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by rangerstown24 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:44 am

njac26 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 am
rangerstown24 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I know I was told by one of the interviewers I did really really well and above average and should hear a call back when they walked me out but still haven’t heard anything for the 2nd interview
My second is scheduled for the 16th, if it’s still going by alphabetical order you’ll probably get yours in a week
Is your inital between A-J or K-Z ? Just trying to see if I was skipped or not

Johns525

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by Johns525 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 am

njac26 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 am
rangerstown24 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I know I was told by one of the interviewers I did really really well and above average and should hear a call back when they walked me out but still haven’t heard anything for the 2nd interview
My second is scheduled for the 16th, if it’s still going by alphabetical order you’ll probably get yours in a week
When did you have your community board interview?

RJJersey
Radio Car
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 am

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by RJJersey » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:39 am

When i went for my board interview, there was only 3 civilians at the New Brunswick location. I don't want to jinx myself but that interview was very simple. A lot of Alternate Routes and current LEO's are going to be getting picked up left and right from what it looks like. Especially if they want to send people to the Academy in Jan for those who are not PTC'd.

njac26
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by njac26 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 am

rangerstown24 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:44 am
njac26 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 am
rangerstown24 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I know I was told by one of the interviewers I did really really well and above average and should hear a call back when they walked me out but still haven’t heard anything for the 2nd interview
My second is scheduled for the 16th, if it’s still going by alphabetical order you’ll probably get yours in a week
Is your inital between A-J or K-Z ? Just trying to see if I was skipped or not
Yes it’s C

njac26
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by njac26 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:54 am

Johns525 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 am
njac26 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 am
rangerstown24 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm
I know I was told by one of the interviewers I did really really well and above average and should hear a call back when they walked me out but still haven’t heard anything for the 2nd interview
My second is scheduled for the 16th, if it’s still going by alphabetical order you’ll probably get yours in a week
When did you have your community board interview?
I want to say about 2 weeks I think oct 24

NjWannaBe
Walking Post
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by NjWannaBe » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:53 am

My last name is A-L, 2nd Interview is 11/14, first interview was late October.

Chrisrizzo
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by Chrisrizzo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:45 pm

For the guys who have their second interview, were you notified about it by email ? Just asking because they gave me Sergeant Myers business card if I had any follow up questions about my community board interview.

njac26
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by njac26 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:06 pm

Chrisrizzo wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:45 pm
For the guys who have their second interview, were you notified about it by email ? Just asking because they gave me Sergeant Myers business card if I had any follow up questions about my community board interview.
email

NjWannaBe
Walking Post
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am

Re: Rutgers University PD Hiring 2018

Post by NjWannaBe » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:19 am

I was also notified by email.

Post Reply