Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Any sworn police officer hiring announcements post here.
GoBlue85
Rookie

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by GoBlue85 »

No, I just got my call from them last week, the sergeant told me I might get an academy waiver, though, cause I’m an out of state cop
Giants12
Radio Car

Post by Giants12 »

GoBlue85 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am No, I just got my call from them last week, the sergeant told me I might get an academy waiver, though, cause I’m an out of state cop
Nice man. I was told the same. We would have to attend some classes at seagirt. Hopefully we hear from them soon.
Cloud109
Rookie

Post by Cloud109 »

Seems like everyone is just waiting after they handed their backgrounds in. I wonder if they had a timeframe in mind. They spoke to our bosses already so I hope it’s soon, you know how that looks on you....
Giants12
Radio Car

Post by Giants12 »

The next academy is scheduled to be in July right? I haven’t heard anything since conducting a phone interview 3 weeks ago. I’m guessing this is somewhat of a longer process considering the amount of applicants they get.
Avaric3
Traffic Duty

Post by Avaric3 »

Giants12 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:35 am The next academy is scheduled to be in July right? I haven’t heard anything since conducting a phone interview 3 weeks ago. I’m guessing this is somewhat of a longer process considering the amount of applicants they get.
Ya, next class should be end of July. It’s not surprising that it’s been a few weeks since you’ve heard anything. Still plenty of time to make it for the next class
GoBlue85
Rookie

Post by GoBlue85 »

The sergeant told me on the phone interview that it would be a month or two before we heard back from them
Giants12
Radio Car

Post by Giants12 »

I’m guess those who work for this department are probably working from home during this time. Anyone hear anything since their phone interview? I’m figuring everything is at a stand still right now.
Jaram
Rookie

Post by Jaram »

Giants12 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 pm I’m guess those who work for this department are probably working from home during this time. Anyone hear anything since their phone interview? I’m figuring everything is at a stand still right now.
Nope, only that my PT was cancelled til further notice...
GiantsFan8
Rookie

Post by GiantsFan8 »

Anyone receive any information as to when the physicals will be rescheduled or if and when the next class will be starting?
Jaram
Rookie

Post by Jaram »

GiantsFan8 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:50 am Anyone receive any information as to when the physicals will be rescheduled or if and when the next class will be starting?
Received an email last week saying PT is rescheduled for June 18th. No further information was provided...