Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Any sworn police officer hiring announcements post here.
GoBlue85
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:26 am

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by GoBlue85 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am

No, I just got my call from them last week, the sergeant told me I might get an academy waiver, though, cause I’m an out of state cop

Giants12
Radio Car
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by Giants12 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 pm

GoBlue85 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am
No, I just got my call from them last week, the sergeant told me I might get an academy waiver, though, cause I’m an out of state cop
Nice man. I was told the same. We would have to attend some classes at seagirt. Hopefully we hear from them soon.

Cloud109
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by Cloud109 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:53 pm

Seems like everyone is just waiting after they handed their backgrounds in. I wonder if they had a timeframe in mind. They spoke to our bosses already so I hope it’s soon, you know how that looks on you....

Giants12
Radio Car
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by Giants12 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:35 am

The next academy is scheduled to be in July right? I haven’t heard anything since conducting a phone interview 3 weeks ago. I’m guessing this is somewhat of a longer process considering the amount of applicants they get.

Avaric3
Radio Car
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 am

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by Avaric3 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:41 am

Giants12 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:35 am
The next academy is scheduled to be in July right? I haven’t heard anything since conducting a phone interview 3 weeks ago. I’m guessing this is somewhat of a longer process considering the amount of applicants they get.
Ya, next class should be end of July. It’s not surprising that it’s been a few weeks since you’ve heard anything. Still plenty of time to make it for the next class

GoBlue85
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:26 am

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by GoBlue85 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:46 pm

The sergeant told me on the phone interview that it would be a month or two before we heard back from them

Giants12
Radio Car
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by Giants12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 pm

I’m guess those who work for this department are probably working from home during this time. Anyone hear anything since their phone interview? I’m figuring everything is at a stand still right now.

Jaram
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Re: Division of Criminal Justice Hiring

Post by Jaram » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Giants12 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 pm
I’m guess those who work for this department are probably working from home during this time. Anyone hear anything since their phone interview? I’m figuring everything is at a stand still right now.
Nope, only that my PT was cancelled til further notice...

Post Reply