The Middlesex Borough Police Department will be accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must possess a current New Jersey Police Training Commission (PTC) certificate and have earned at least 60 college credits. A copy of the candidate's Police Training Certificate is to accompany each resume.
Resumes and accompanying documents should be sent to:
Middlesex Police Department
1101 Mountain Avenue
Middlesex, NJ 08846
Attn: Chief Matthew P. Geist
Resumes and accompanying documents must be received no later than December 31, 2019
• Applicant must be a citizen of the United States
• Applicants must meet the qualifications as specified in N.J.S.A. 40A:14-122
• Applicant must be a resident of the State of New Jersey at the time of appointment
• Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age at the time of appointment
• Applicant must be able to read, write and speak the English language well and intelligently
• Applicant must have a valid New Jersey driver’s license at the time of appointment
• Applicant must have a minimum of 60 college credits from an accredited college or university at the time of appointment
• Applicant must be NJPTC Certified, successfully pass a medical examination, a thorough personal background check, a psychological examination, a complete drug and alcohol screening and an oral interview
For additional information contact Captain Frank DeNick at 732-356-1900, ext. 320
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Any sworn police officer hiring announcements post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Smaller MPD PATCH 2019.jpg (11.46 KiB) Viewed 263 times