The Chatham Township Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officer Class III (S.L.E.O. III).
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• Must be a retired law enforcement officer less than 65 years of age, who served as a duly qualified, fully-trained, full-time officer in any municipality or county of this State or as a member of the New Jersey State Police and was separated from that prior service in good standing, within 3 years of appointment to this position.
• Must be physically capable of performing the functions of the position, determined in accordance with the Police Training Commission.
• Must possess a New Jersey Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or New Jersey State Police Academy Certification.
• Must possess a valid New Jersey Driver License.
• Must successfully pass a background investigation to include a medical exam, drug screen and psychological exam.
Starting salary for the Class III Special Police Officer shall be $35.00 per hour and he/she shall work a part-time work schedule, to be determined.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Chatham Township Police Department
401 Southern Boulevard, Chatham, New Jersey 07928
Attn.: Chief Thomas Miller
or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHATHAM TOWNSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Any special law enforcement officer jobs post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1