East Greenwich Police (Sleo I, II)

Any special law enforcement officer jobs post here.
cop91
Radio Car

East Greenwich Police (Sleo I, II)

Post by cop91 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:29 pm

*HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT*

The East Greenwich Police Department is seeking qualified experienced applicants for the position of SLEO I Police Officer. The position is part time with a starting rate of $10.00/hr. Candidates must already possess a NJPTC SLEO I Certification. Candidates must submit to an oral interview and background investigation (up to and including drug screen and psychological exam.) EGPD is also seeking qualified applicants for the position of part-time SLEO II Police Officer. Candidates for this position must possess a NJPTC SLEO II Certification. This part-time position has an hourly starting rate of $13.00- $15.00/hr. Candidates must submit to an oral interview and must pass a physical fitness test with at least a 70% score. Candidates must also undergo an extensive background investigation, medical and psychological exams, and drug testing. Initial applications for both SLEO I and SLEO II may be picked up Monday- Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the East Greenwich Township Municipal Building, 159 Democrat Road, Mickleton, NJ 08056. Initial applications are also available to download at www.egpd.org. East Greenwich Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Completed initial applications along with an updated resume must be turned in no later than Friday, May 17, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.