FULL-TIME POLICE DISPATCHER HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT
The Florham Park Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Police Dispatcher. The following conditions must be met;
- Applicants must submit an application with a completed waiver form signed by a Notary and a resume during the application period.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license, be a resident of the State of New Jersey and a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants must be willing to work 12-hour shifts during the day, at night, on the weekends and on holidays.
- Applicants must possess a current and valid 911 Telecommunicator Certification.
- Applicants must be able to multitask and have above average communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to pass a medical and psychological examination and pass an exhaustive background investigation.
The Borough of Florham Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications must be received by 4:00 PM on March 8, 2019.
Applications are available to be picked up at the Police Dispatch desk located in Police Headquarters at 111 Ridgedale Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932 or on the Police Department website at FPPD.net
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Any dispatcher jobs post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1