MORRIS COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS CENTER PUBLIC SAFETY TELECOMMUNICATOR TRAINEE
(A Nationally CALEA Accredited Public Safety Communications Center)
We are now accepting applications for a June test. ALL applications must be received by May 17, 2019.
STARTING SALARY $41,345 plus Holiday Pay & Overtime
PLUS Potential total base earnings up to $52,548 within 18 months upon successful completion of training levels
All full-time employees receive a generous benefit package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health and retirement pension benefits, flexible spending and deferred compensation accounts, uniforms & annual clothing allowance, and 24-hour on site gym access.
• Answering 9-1-1 Police, Fire and EMS emergency and non-emergency telephone calls
• Dispatching Police, Fire and EMS personnel and equipment according to standard operational procedures
• Maintaining, receiving, & recording pertinent information from the 2-way radio communications with Police, Fire & EMS emergency units
• Monitoring radio talk groups and multiple line for all communications
• Using computer terminals to access various law enforcement systems, including CJIS and NCIC
Ideal candidates will remain calm under pressure; exercise good judgement and make sounds decisions in emergency situations; have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing clearly and concisely; have the ability to multi-task; have proficient typing and keyboard entry skills; bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
Position required graduation from HS or equivalent; willing to work shifts on a rotating basis including holidays and weekends; prior experience using a computer aided dispatch (CAD) system highly desirable; successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment psychological assessment. Must be a New Jersey Resident or willing to relocate. Candidates that possess Paramedic Certification encouraged to apply. Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information, email: 911Recruiting@co.morris.nj.us or interested candidates should submit an employment form, resume and certifications,
https://morriscountynj.wufoo.com/forms/ ... mployment/
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Any dispatcher jobs post here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1