Chief Mark D. Roddy is pleased to make the following hiring announcement:
The Township of Hanover Police Department is currently seeking applicants for a civilian Police Dispatcher position. Basic Telecommunicator Certification, Emergency Medical Dispatch, and current CPR certification are required for this position. This position has a minimum educational requirement of a high school diploma or GED. An Associate’s Degree, or higher, is preferred but not required.
General Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type at a reasonable rate of speed.
• Ability to speak distinctly.
• Ability to deal with the public under stressful conditions and remain calm.
• Ability to operate standard office, data entry, and computer equipment.
• Ability to operate two-way radio communication systems.
• Ability and willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Township personnel, associates, and the general public.
This is a full time position with a starting salary of $50,000.00.
Applicants must submit a resume and completed HTPD Employment Application.
Applications and additional information can be located on the Police Department or Township’s websites, www.hanoverpolice.com or www.hanovertownship.com.
Applications will be accepted until this position is filled.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Any dispatcher jobs post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1