*MUST READ* FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

All general discussion related to law-enforcement topics
Raven
Administrator
Assignment: Patrol

*MUST READ* FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

Post by Raven »

Welcome to NJOfficer.com Forums for all law enforcement discussion in the state of New Jersey. As an NJ officer myself, I know how important it is to have a place to discuss our profession and create connections in our state. I am dedicated to making this forum a success and keeping it clean and useful for everyone.

Forum Rules
1. Moderators and Administrators have ABSOLUTE discretion when it comes to enforcing rules and delivering punishments. There is NO court on these forums.
2. Do not spam/advertise/self-promote anything inappropriate on these forums. LEO related advertising within reason is permitted.
3. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
4. Remain respectful at all times. While disagreement is fine and general banter may be accepted (we're all professionals) please keep it respectful.
5. Do not post any information on this forums which may identify where yourself, another user, or a third party may live, work, or frequent.
6. No illicit activity on these forums will be permitted.
7. No anti-law enforcement/anti-government speech is tolerated. If you wish to create meaningful discussion regarding law enforcement, that's fine. I'm not saying you have to love or like us, but do not come on here and disrespect this profession or the government in any way shape or form. It will not be tolerated.
8. Do NOT pretend to be a law enforcement officer if you are not. You will be banned immediately. We are more than welcome to civilians coming onto our forums to join our discussion, do not even suggest you are a law enforcement officer if you are not.
9. Please use extreme caution posting any information regarding any cases/investigations on this website. We want you to share your experiences/information with other police officers when acceptable and allowed. Do not post anything that might become discoverable or hinder an active investigation, it will be removed.
10. Do not post a topic looking for the officer that wrote you a ticket or arrested you.... it won't work out well.

Posting Ranks
Rookie = 0 posts
Walking Post = 25 posts
Radio Car = 100 posts
Traffic Duty = 200 posts
Office Detective = 300 posts
Sergeant with a Stache = 500 posts
Cranky Ol' Veteran = 750 posts

User Ranks
Verified LEO
- Must be verified by Police ID
- PM Raven for verification info (E-mail, Cell) we will work with what you are comfortable with as long as we can verify you

Moderators
- Moderators MUST be an NJ LEO and show commitment to being on the forum and being level-headed.

Administrator
- Will be chosen from the Moderators after showing a lot of dedication and commitment to this forum.
Administrator
Email: admin@njofficer.com