Online academy classes

All general discussion related to law-enforcement topics
Post Reply
Bluline12
Walking Post
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:50 am

Online academy classes

Post by Bluline12 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Anyone in here currently in an academy that’s doing live online classes ? Just trying to get some insight on how it works. Is it a recorded instruction or is it in actual real time with an instructor ? Any other info would be appreciated

Thadrow
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: Online academy classes

Post by Thadrow » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:03 am

I know my reply to this thread is late. But are there really online academy classes? Or were there?

Avaric3
Traffic Duty
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 am

Re: Online academy classes

Post by Avaric3 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Thadrow wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:03 am
I know my reply to this thread is late. But are there really online academy classes? Or were there?
There sure is. Don’t get me started on what’s wrong with it

Theblue
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Re: Online academy classes

Post by Theblue » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Are you currently in the academy now? I was curious how the online classes are going.
Avaric3 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 pm
Thadrow wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:03 am
I know my reply to this thread is late. But are there really online academy classes? Or were there?
There sure is. Don’t get me started on what’s wrong with it
Last edited by Theblue on Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avaric3
Traffic Duty
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 am

Re: Online academy classes

Post by Avaric3 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Theblue wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:44 pm
Are you currently in the academy now? I was curious how the online classes are going.
I fortunately am not in one of the academy classes attempting to graduate right now.

Post Reply