Open-enrollment Chief's Test Prep Course

All training pertaining to Law Enforcement. Classes can be from any state.
CCSTestPrep

Open-enrollment Chief's Test Prep Course

Post by CCSTestPrep » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:09 am

I normally do not offer "open-enrollment" programs for the various non-civil service exams, as I commonly limit the number of candidates I accept for a small agency's exam process, but due to the broad scope of the Monmouth County Exam process, I have scheduled a class for those interested in properly preparing to achieve the highest scores.

The Monmouth County Exam is used to hire full-time officers in the following departments:

Allenhurst; Atlantic Highlands; Avon-by-the-Sea; Bradley Beach; Brielle; Colts Neck Township; Deal; Eatontown; Englishtown; Fair Haven; Howell Township; Little Silver; Manalapan Township; Matawan; Neptune City; Neptune Township; Oceanport Borough; Red Bank; Rumson; Sea Bright; Sea Girt; Shrewsbury; Spring Lake Heights; Spring Lake; Township of Ocean; and West Long Branch.

I have developed a EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE program that will involve a "Kick OFF" Classroom Session on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 (5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) in Tinton Falls followed by intensive online modules, testing, and studies which lead up to a Final Testing and Review Classroom Session on Monday, May 24, 2018 (5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) in Tinton Falls which is the day before the actual testing begins. The actual chief's exam will be administered by the Monmouth County Chief's Association on Tuesday, May 15th; Wednesday, May 16th; and Thursday, May 17th. I expect 1,000+ candidates to test this year from all over the state of NJ.

The exam is also used for the Alternate Route Program selection process.

This is a very limited opportunity, as I do not intend to regularly run my non-civil service programs in this open manner.

Candidates can register for my program at: http://www.ccstest.com/monmouth-county- ... test-prep/

The cost is set at $425. Although seeming expensive, those who have trained with me in the past 6 months can attest to the fact that the program is well worth it.

Hope to see the most serious and motivated candidates in class!
Dr. David A. Paprota, Ed.D.
Chief of Police (Ret.)
CCS Test Prep®
www.ccstest.com