2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
Yanksrtop
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Yanksrtop » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:14 pm

BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:45 pm
Yanksrtop wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:09 pm
BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 pm
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has received certs for any town/city in Essex county

The only Cert I received myself was county corrections and that was over a month and half ago
I received a cert from West Orange in May(or thereabouts) and one from East Orange yesterday.

What did you score if you don’t mind me asking and are you an orange resident are just in Essex County resident
I'm a West Orange resident and got the certification shortly after the Civil Service results were finalized. I don't know if East Orange has a city resident preference and has moved on to a county list, or if they start off with a county wide search. I'm a veteran, scored 99.68 and am number 200+ on East Orange's list.

Thadrow
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Thadrow » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Yanksrtop wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:14 pm
BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:45 pm
Yanksrtop wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:09 pm


I received a cert from West Orange in May(or thereabouts) and one from East Orange yesterday.

What did you score if you don’t mind me asking and are you an orange resident are just in Essex County resident
I'm a West Orange resident and got the certification shortly after the Civil Service results were finalized. I don't know if East Orange has a city resident preference and has moved on to a county list, or if they start off with a county wide search. I'm a veteran, scored 99.68 and am number 200+ on East Orange's list.
I'm assuming you were at least top 10 in WO's list. I too got a cert from EO, in the 200+s, EC Res, DV status. What happened with WO? or nothing yet from them?

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 pm

Any one know how long is the probation period for most leo civil service ?

Thadrow
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Thadrow » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:42 pm

Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 pm
Any one know how long is the probation period for most leo civil service ?
1 year. Starting graduation

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Thadrow wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:42 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 pm
Any one know how long is the probation period for most leo civil service ?
1 year. Starting graduation
Thanks man.

GoOneMore
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by GoOneMore » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:31 pm

Strange ask... Is there any way to figure out what title your certification is for by using the certification number? I’m on vacation and have mail held, however I still receive notifications through informed delivery. The certification number is printed on the front of the certification. They typically start with OL or OS.

JD973
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 9:10 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by JD973 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:25 pm

I know this is asked a lot but what are my actual chances of getting hired somewhere? I live in Newark. I scored a 94. Non-veteran. I’ve only heard back from corrections but I know people who have scored less than me and are non-veteran but received a cert from East Orange? I’ve contacted CSC to see if any other certs were sent out but somehow got lost in the mail or something and they do not see any other certs. I know everything is delayed due to Covid, I’m just ready to get everything started!

Thadrow
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Thadrow » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:56 pm

JD973 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:25 pm
I know this is asked a lot but what are my actual chances of getting hired somewhere? I live in Newark. I scored a 94. Non-veteran. I’ve only heard back from corrections but I know people who have scored less than me and are non-veteran but received a cert from East Orange? I’ve contacted CSC to see if any other certs were sent out but somehow got lost in the mail or something and they do not see any other certs. I know everything is delayed due to Covid, I’m just ready to get everything started!
Newark wants 400 starting next year (which they won't get). So since you're a Newark resident you'll have to wait. People who got EO certs are East Orange residents, followed by DV, Veterans from Essex County and then MAYBE the high scores from EC. EO probably certed 300-400 and you didn't make the county list. 94 is a good score for Newark so be patient. But also do not bank everything on Newark if you catch my drift.

stickman363
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by stickman363 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:29 am

Thadrow wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:56 pm
JD973 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:25 pm
I know this is asked a lot but what are my actual chances of getting hired somewhere? I live in Newark. I scored a 94. Non-veteran. I’ve only heard back from corrections but I know people who have scored less than me and are non-veteran but received a cert from East Orange? I’ve contacted CSC to see if any other certs were sent out but somehow got lost in the mail or something and they do not see any other certs. I know everything is delayed due to Covid, I’m just ready to get everything started!
Newark wants 400 starting next year (which they won't get). So since you're a Newark resident you'll have to wait. People who got EO certs are East Orange residents, followed by DV, Veterans from Essex County and then MAYBE the high scores from EC. EO probably certed 300-400 and you didn't make the county list. 94 is a good score for Newark so be patient. But also do not bank everything on Newark if you catch my drift.
Thanks for this info. Hoping Newark certs soon.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:43 am

Anyone know if nj leo pays differential pay on your salary if you get activated by your military unit? This includes state active duty and deployment.

Post Reply