Passaic County

Discussions between Police Officers
Post Reply
PCrookie
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 10:28 am

Passaic County

Post by PCrookie » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:19 am

Hi guys,
I scored a 99.21 on my civil and I am a Clifton resident. Ultimately I’d like to be hired by the Passaic county sheriffs dept and I know I have to be patient but has anyone heard anything about Clifton or the sheriffs dept hiring ?? A lot of towns certed but I haven’t received anything at all so I’m a little concerned. Thank you in advance !

Bergencounty
Walking Post
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by Bergencounty » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am

PCrookie wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:19 am
Hi guys,
I scored a 99.21 on my civil and I am a Clifton resident. Ultimately I’d like to be hired by the Passaic county sheriffs dept and I know I have to be patient but has anyone heard anything about Clifton or the sheriffs dept hiring ?? A lot of towns certed but I haven’t received anything at all so I’m a little concerned. Thank you in advance !

Clifton is holding an academy this month my boy is in it but it’s from the previous test scores!

futurecop
Radio Car
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by futurecop » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Bergencounty wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am
PCrookie wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:19 am
Hi guys,
I scored a 99.21 on my civil and I am a Clifton resident. Ultimately I’d like to be hired by the Passaic county sheriffs dept and I know I have to be patient but has anyone heard anything about Clifton or the sheriffs dept hiring ?? A lot of towns certed but I haven’t received anything at all so I’m a little concerned. Thank you in advance !

Clifton is holding an academy this month my boy is in it but it’s from the previous test scores!

Oh good for him.. is that academy for Clifton gonna be in Bergen or the Passaic county police academy? And even does it start

Bergencounty
Walking Post
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by Bergencounty » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:28 pm

futurecop wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:24 pm
Bergencounty wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am
PCrookie wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:19 am
Hi guys,
I scored a 99.21 on my civil and I am a Clifton resident. Ultimately I’d like to be hired by the Passaic county sheriffs dept and I know I have to be patient but has anyone heard anything about Clifton or the sheriffs dept hiring ?? A lot of towns certed but I haven’t received anything at all so I’m a little concerned. Thank you in advance !

Clifton is holding an academy this month my boy is in it but it’s from the previous test scores!

Oh good for him.. is that academy for Clifton gonna be in Bergen or the Passaic county police academy? And even does it start
It’s in Morristown from what he told me. But with your score in Passaic county your going to get many certs. I scored a 99.7 and I’m in Bergen county and haven’t received anything as of yet.

jaquezc2
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by jaquezc2 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:15 pm

I got a 95.6 and I am a Passaic resident and have yet to received anything. But you guys with high 90s will hear from a department! Don’t get discouraged, it’s easy to do that during these times. Just take care of your self physically during this time so when your chance comes you are a step ahead.

futurecop
Radio Car
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by futurecop » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:56 am

True. I heard from Parole so I’m happy about that, but I have a nagging injury so I had to turn down this cycle. I’ll hear from them again, I know, which is good. As far, as sheriffs I know nothing. I don’t know what they’re doing. If you guys know, let me know lol. Paterson also is hiring

PCrookie
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 10:28 am

Re: Passaic County

Post by PCrookie » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:58 pm

futurecop wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:56 am
True. I heard from Parole so I’m happy about that, but I have a nagging injury so I had to turn down this cycle. I’ll hear from them again, I know, which is good. As far, as sheriffs I know nothing. I don’t know what they’re doing. If you guys know, let me know lol. Paterson also is hiring
I actually got a very from Passaic county sheriffs corrections ! It’s a start. Good to know that they’re moving along

PH0331
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by PH0331 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Anybody get anything else besides Paterson ?

futurecop
Radio Car
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Passaic County

Post by futurecop » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 am

PH0331 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:33 pm
Anybody get anything else besides Paterson ?
Nope. Anybody else? Passaic County is slacking

Post Reply