2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
ChickenMan1
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:04 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by ChickenMan1 »

Rookiegirl96 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:40 pm How I can find out if I department received my cert notice interest letter? I mailed it late and not sure if it’ll disqualify me
Yea man send everything Certified. It gives you peace of mind. Make sure you do that for your next certification.
itdontmatter24
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by itdontmatter24 »

does anyone know anything about middlesex and their certs
dp422
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by dp422 »

itdontmatter24 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:05 am does anyone know anything about middlesex and their certs

I received a cert from middlesex sheriffs just waiting to hear back from them. It’s going on two months since I sent my acceptance letter back
Cars201
Walking Post
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cars201 »

dp422 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 am
itdontmatter24 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:05 am does anyone know anything about middlesex and their certs

I received a cert from middlesex sheriffs just waiting to hear back from them. It’s going on two months since I sent my acceptance letter back
For how long certs are good for?
dp422
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by dp422 »

Cars201 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:21 am
dp422 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 am
itdontmatter24 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:05 am does anyone know anything about middlesex and their certs

I received a cert from middlesex sheriffs just waiting to hear back from them. It’s going on two months since I sent my acceptance letter back
For how long certs are good for?
I think 2-3 years your in the eligible pool. Once you receive a cert you have to respond back within 5 days
Ghost23
Walking Post
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Ghost23 »

Cars201 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:21 am
dp422 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 am
itdontmatter24 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:05 am does anyone know anything about middlesex and their certs

I received a cert from middlesex sheriffs just waiting to hear back from them. It’s going on two months since I sent my acceptance letter back
For how long certs are good for?
Certs are good for 6 months but can be extended.
Cars201
Walking Post
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cars201 »

Ghost23 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:17 am
Cars201 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:21 am
dp422 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 am


I received a cert from middlesex sheriffs just waiting to hear back from them. It’s going on two months since I sent my acceptance letter back
For how long certs are good for?
Certs are good for 6 months but can be extended.
Do you know for how long it could be extended for?
JC725
Walking Post
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by JC725 »

Ghost23 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:17 am
Cars201 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:21 am
dp422 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 am


I received a cert from middlesex sheriffs just waiting to hear back from them. It’s going on two months since I sent my acceptance letter back
For how long certs are good for?
Certs are good for 6 months but can be extended.
So if you don’t get hired within those 6 months and they need to hire more, will they certify you again and you will be ranked higher?
Ghost23
Walking Post
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Ghost23 »

Look at this. Very informative. It’s the civil service hiring process

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10537
Ghost23
Walking Post
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Ghost23 »

JC725 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:11 am
Ghost23 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:17 am
Cars201 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:21 am
For how long certs are good for?
Certs are good for 6 months but can be extended.
So if you don’t get hired within those 6 months and they need to hire more, will they certify you again and you will be ranked higher?
Yes
Post Reply