2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
stickman363
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by stickman363 »

Anyone got a millburn cert today?
Jaram
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Jaram »

stickman363 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:00 pm Anyone got a millburn cert today?
Did they go off their list or county?
Cityairbender06
Radio Car
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 »

Jaram wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:02 pm
stickman363 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:00 pm Anyone got a millburn cert today?
Did they go off their list or county?
I believe certs are done until mid January 2021.
JC725
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by JC725 »

To the people that received certs from Jersey City. Has anyone heard back? If so what rank were you?
policegirl
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:49 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by policegirl »

For anyone going through their Newark background investigation. Can please you post here whenever you hear from your investigator? Thank you!
Versaci21
Walking Post
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Versaci21 »

policegirl wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:33 pm For anyone going through their Newark background investigation. Can please you post here whenever you hear from your investigator? Thank you!
I believe they said 1-2 weeks, could be before or after the holiday
Cityairbender06
Radio Car
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 »

Versaci21 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:42 pm
policegirl wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:33 pm For anyone going through their Newark background investigation. Can please you post here whenever you hear from your investigator? Thank you!
I believe they said 1-2 weeks, could be before or after the holiday
Is the academy mid January or end of the month
Versaci21
Walking Post
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Versaci21 »

Cityairbender06 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:21 pm [quote=Versaci21 post_id=25846 time=<a href="tel:1608691379">1608691379</a> user_id=3302]
[quote=policegirl post_id=25843 time=<a href="tel:1608683595">1608683595</a> user_id=4365]
For anyone going through their Newark background investigation. Can please you post here whenever you hear from your investigator? Thank you!
I believe they said 1-2 weeks, could be before or after the holiday
[/quote]
Is the academy mid January or end of the month
[/quote]


March THEY'RE aiming for
Cityairbender06
Radio Car
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 »

Versaci21 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:26 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:21 pm [quote=Versaci21 post_id=25846 time=<a href="tel:1608691379">1608691379</a> user_id=3302]
[quote=policegirl post_id=25843 time=<a href="tel:1608683595">1608683595</a> user_id=4365]
For anyone going through their Newark background investigation. Can please you post here whenever you hear from your investigator? Thank you!
I believe they said 1-2 weeks, could be before or after the holiday
Is the academy mid January or end of the month
[/quote]


March THEY'RE aiming for
[/quote]
Is this at the john stalmer academy or another location?
Versaci21
Walking Post
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Versaci21 »

Cityairbender06 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:35 pm [quote=Versaci21 post_id=25855 time=<a href="tel:1608744370">1608744370</a> user_id=3302]
[quote=Cityairbender06 post_id=25854 time=<a href="tel:1608744096">1608744096</a> user_id=3460]
[quote=Versaci21 post_id=25846 time=<a href="tel:<a href="tel:1608691379">1608691379</a>">1608691379</a> user_id=3302]
[quote=policegirl post_id=25843 time=<a href="tel:<a href="tel:1608683595">1608683595</a>">1608683595</a> user_id=4365]
For anyone going through their Newark background investigation. Can please you post here whenever you hear from your investigator? Thank you!
I believe they said 1-2 weeks, could be before or after the holiday
[/quote]
Is the academy mid January or end of the month
[/quote]


March THEY'RE aiming for
[/quote]
Is this at the john stalmer academy or another location?
[/quote]


Cedar grove
Post Reply