2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
jaquezc2
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by jaquezc2 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:40 pm

WOTrooper wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 pm
It seems certifications have been frozen. I haven’t seen any posts about new certs from any departments or corrections. I’ve accepted my cert and haven’t heard anything. I’m waiting on more certs from either corrections or other departments. I recently got interviewed for an office job, and I am cautious on moving forward. Any tips or advice you guys can give me because I know if I get a chance to get in the uniform, I’m jumping at it head first. Thank you.
That might be the case. We are living during strange times with all that’s going on in the world. I am giving it a year, I scored in the high 90s, told myself that if i don’t hear from a department in a year I’ll go out of state. Keep your options open and be patient. With all that’s going on things will move slower than ever!

rabbi
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by rabbi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:05 pm

WOTrooper wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 pm
It seems certifications have been frozen. I haven’t seen any posts about new certs from any departments or corrections. I’ve accepted my cert and haven’t heard anything. I’m waiting on more certs from either corrections or other departments. I recently got interviewed for an office job, and I am cautious on moving forward. Any tips or advice you guys can give me because I know if I get a chance to get in the uniform, I’m jumping at it head first. Thank you.
I got cert for corrections which I accepted like a month ago. Heard from them like 2 weeks ago to contact their recruit center which I did and followed up and I was told everything looks good so I guess it's a matter of time. You have to contact them to find out the status of your cert, they'll give you a timeline. For the job, i would take it just in case if i were you.

Malek19
Rookie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 11:48 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Malek19 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:54 pm

Who know when NJDOC is going to Released there next test ?

Cedd89
Radio Car
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cedd89 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 am

Malek19 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:54 pm
Who know when NJDOC is going to Released there next test ?
In the past they've done it at least twice a year.

WOTrooper
Walking Post
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by WOTrooper » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:42 am

jaquezc2 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:40 pm
WOTrooper wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 pm
It seems certifications have been frozen. I haven’t seen any posts about new certs from any departments or corrections. I’ve accepted my cert and haven’t heard anything. I’m waiting on more certs from either corrections or other departments. I recently got interviewed for an office job, and I am cautious on moving forward. Any tips or advice you guys can give me because I know if I get a chance to get in the uniform, I’m jumping at it head first. Thank you.
That might be the case. We are living during strange times with all that’s going on in the world. I am giving it a year, I scored in the high 90s, told myself that if i don’t hear from a department in a year I’ll go out of state. Keep your options open and be patient. With all that’s going on things will move slower than ever!
You’re absolutely right, good luck brother

WOTrooper
Walking Post
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by WOTrooper » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:44 am

rabbi wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:05 pm
WOTrooper wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 pm
It seems certifications have been frozen. I haven’t seen any posts about new certs from any departments or corrections. I’ve accepted my cert and haven’t heard anything. I’m waiting on more certs from either corrections or other departments. I recently got interviewed for an office job, and I am cautious on moving forward. Any tips or advice you guys can give me because I know if I get a chance to get in the uniform, I’m jumping at it head first. Thank you.
I got cert for corrections which I accepted like a month ago. Heard from them like 2 weeks ago to contact their recruit center which I did and followed up and I was told everything looks good so I guess it's a matter of time. You have to contact them to find out the status of your cert, they'll give you a timeline. For the job, i would take it just in case if i were you.
That sounds good, I accepted my cert from a department in May, however I was 64th on the list so it may just be taking a while or I’ll be part of the next round. Who knows. Idk if a follow up would be ideal.

ANDREAMarie
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by ANDREAMarie » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:27 pm

I did ... I got a 95.6
Jaram wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:10 pm
How many of you took a prep course? I’m curious to know the difference...

jaquezc2
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by jaquezc2 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:32 pm

ANDREAMarie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:27 pm
I did ... I got a 95.6
Jaram wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:10 pm
How many of you took a prep course? I’m curious to know the difference...
I got the same score as you! I also took a prep course

Cedd89
Radio Car
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cedd89 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:56 pm

jaquezc2 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:32 pm
ANDREAMarie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:27 pm
I did ... I got a 95.6
Jaram wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:10 pm
How many of you took a prep course? I’m curious to know the difference...
I got the same score as you! I also took a prep course
First time taking an expensive 1.. worth every penny

JRittz
Rookie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by JRittz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:47 am

Cedd89 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:56 pm
jaquezc2 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:32 pm
ANDREAMarie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:27 pm
I did ... I got a 95.6

I got the same score as you! I also took a prep course
First time taking an expensive 1.. worth every penny
I took CCS and got a perfect score, first time taking the test as well. If you're serious about a career in LE, take a prep course and study before the test. Buddy of mine took the test with me and never studied after the class and scored a 93. What you put in is what you get.
2019 LEE score- 99.999 Non-Vet
Morris County

Post Reply