2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 pm

dps908 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:03 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:48 pm
I just got a cert for union county sheriffs
Score and vet or non vet? And congrats man, well deserved!
I scored low. I'm a vet and I ranked 48 for sheriff's

DW11
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DW11 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm

Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 pm
dps908 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:03 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:48 pm
I just got a cert for union county sheriffs
Score and vet or non vet? And congrats man, well deserved!
I scored low. I'm a vet and I ranked 48 for sheriff's
I’m 125 for uc sheriffs with a 98.3. My buddy is number 4 for uc sheriffs. He scored 94 but is a disabled vet.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:23 pm

DW11 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 pm
dps908 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:03 pm


Score and vet or non vet? And congrats man, well deserved!
I scored low. I'm a vet and I ranked 48 for sheriff's
I’m 125 for uc sheriffs with a 98.3. My buddy is number 4 for uc sheriffs. He scored 94 but is a disabled vet.
I couldn't get disabled vet since my disability was pending before taking the test

PH0331
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by PH0331 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am

jaquezc2 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 pm
I finally got my first cert for county correctional police officer for Passaic county!
Hey congrats man..still nothing on my end and I’m a Vet lol.

DW11
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DW11 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:02 am

Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:23 pm
DW11 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 pm

I scored low. I'm a vet and I ranked 48 for sheriff's
I’m 125 for uc sheriffs with a 98.3. My buddy is number 4 for uc sheriffs. He scored 94 but is a disabled vet.
I couldn't get disabled vet since my disability was pending before taking the test
Still #48 will get you in within 3 years for sure.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:04 pm

DW11 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:02 am
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:23 pm
DW11 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm


I’m 125 for uc sheriffs with a 98.3. My buddy is number 4 for uc sheriffs. He scored 94 but is a disabled vet.
I couldn't get disabled vet since my disability was pending before taking the test
Still #48 will get you in within 3 years for sure.
I wouldn't take them then. I'd be in process by then with another agency.

JCar831
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by JCar831 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Anyone hear anything about EC Sheriffs? Are they planning on hiring anytime soon? If anyone has any info, that would be great! Thank you

GON351
Rookie
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by GON351 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:57 pm

PH0331 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am
jaquezc2 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 pm
I finally got my first cert for county correctional police officer for Passaic county!
Hey congrats man..still nothing on my end and I’m a Vet lol.
Hey did you receive a letter or email ?

dps908
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by dps908 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:52 am

DW11 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 pm
dps908 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:03 pm


Score and vet or non vet? And congrats man, well deserved!
I scored low. I'm a vet and I ranked 48 for sheriff's
I’m 125 for uc sheriffs with a 98.3. My buddy is number 4 for uc sheriffs. He scored 94 but is a disabled vet.

Are you a vet too man? Congrats as well, hope all goes well for you.

DW11
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DW11 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:09 pm

dps908 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:52 am
DW11 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 pm

I scored low. I'm a vet and I ranked 48 for sheriff's
I’m 125 for uc sheriffs with a 98.3. My buddy is number 4 for uc sheriffs. He scored 94 but is a disabled vet.

Are you a vet too man? Congrats as well, hope all goes well for you.
Thanks. Not a vet. Took a prep course, studied hard, and scored high.

Post Reply