2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
Cedd89
Radio Car
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cedd89 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Unioncity045 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:11 pm
Has anyone got a cert in Hudson/Bergen county?
Nah man. Waiting for something but nothing. My friend is starting the academy for kearny but havent heard anything else in Hudson!

BagBagBagBag1234
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by BagBagBagBag1234 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:02 pm

Cedd89 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Unioncity045 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:11 pm
Has anyone got a cert in Hudson/Bergen county?
Nah man. Waiting for something but nothing. My friend is starting the academy for kearny but havent heard anything else in Hudson!
When and where is the academy that he is going for Kearny ? I know Essex just graduated this past week but I haven’t heard of any other academy’s running another class ......... hopefully it’s soon cause our scores are only good for so long and a lot of people this is there last chance to get on cause there age hopefully it works out soon

Bergencounty
Walking Post
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Bergencounty » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:28 pm

I spoke to the Bergen county sheriffs office yesterday and they told me that they might be hiring this year but that he couldn’t give me a deff yes due to the covid 19. I scored very high and have not received anything in Bergen county.

Cedd89
Radio Car
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cedd89 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:25 pm

BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:02 pm
Cedd89 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Unioncity045 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:11 pm
Has anyone got a cert in Hudson/Bergen county?
Nah man. Waiting for something but nothing. My friend is starting the academy for kearny but havent heard anything else in Hudson!
When and where is the academy that he is going for Kearny ? I know Essex just graduated this past week but I haven’t heard of any other academy’s running another class ......... hopefully it’s soon cause our scores are only good for so long and a lot of people this is there last chance to get on cause there age hopefully it works out soon
Bergen county police academy! And yeah i feel you i got in the 99s and nothing

Manning15
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:10 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Manning15 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:22 pm

I got a cert in Oakland, probably because I live there. I went to interviews and did the background packet. They grilled me on things from the past. They then told me they would call me in a few days. That was on the 30th June. Murphy extended the emergency orders on the 2nd, I haven’t heard anything back since. Today was day 0 for Bergen’s academy, so seeing a lot of people on here haven’t even gotten a cert I think most of the states hiring is on hold.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Manning15 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:22 pm
I got a cert in Oakland, probably because I live there. I went to interviews and did the background packet. They grilled me on things from the past. They then told me they would call me in a few days. That was on the 30th June. Murphy extended the emergency orders on the 2nd, I haven’t heard anything back since. Today was day 0 for Bergen’s academy, so seeing a lot of people on here haven’t even gotten a cert I think most of the states hiring is on hold.
Just went in to get my sheriff packet in union . They take your prints and urine same day.

Bkaps22
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Bkaps22 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Score : 99.36
Non vet
Cert #14 Hamilton township (Mercer)

Cert came in 6/30
Now just playing waiting game

Took CCS prep course worth every cent

Cedd89
Radio Car
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cedd89 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Bkaps22 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:20 pm
Score : 99.36
Non vet
Cert #14 Hamilton township (Mercer)

Cert came in 6/30
Now just playing waiting game

Took CCS prep course worth every cent
Def worth every penny. 99.4 but nothing yet.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Cedd89 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:27 pm
Bkaps22 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:20 pm
Score : 99.36
Non vet
Cert #14 Hamilton township (Mercer)

Cert came in 6/30
Now just playing waiting game

Took CCS prep course worth every cent
Def worth every penny. 99.4 but nothing yet.
Not if it's taking 3 years and only corrections calls you up.

DV90
Rookie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DV90 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:25 am

I have received 3 certs for municipalities in Monmouth county, and 1 for Stockton University.

Post Reply