2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Anyone know if there is a month pre academy for sheriffs only?

DV90
Rookie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DV90 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:26 pm

L33tmarine05 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
I live in Manchester Ocean County scored a 96.34 I put myself down for everything in NJ and I still haven’t received anything from anyone i didn’t take any prep test or course I just took the test. When I try to talk to someone about what’s going on I get the run around. I would rather not do corrections but in this new job market I’d take it. No won’t count me as a Vet because I didn’t serve in a combat zone during my service even though I have a 40% rating from the VA for an active duty injury
YUT. Quick question for you Warrior. Do you have the GWOT-E?

Thadrow
Walking Post
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Thadrow » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:03 pm

L33tmarine05 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
I live in Manchester Ocean County scored a 96.34 I put myself down for everything in NJ and I still haven’t received anything from anyone i didn’t take any prep test or course I just took the test. When I try to talk to someone about what’s going on I get the run around. I would rather not do corrections but in this new job market I’d take it. No won’t count me as a Vet because I didn’t serve in a combat zone during my service even though I have a 40% rating from the VA for an active duty injury
Yeah, thats CS for you. My buddy is 100% rated from the VA, never deployed - no vet status or DV status. They only will recognize people who served in combat zones. Which ironically my friend who only served in Kuwait ( a vacation ) got the vet status.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Thadrow wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:03 pm
L33tmarine05 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
I live in Manchester Ocean County scored a 96.34 I put myself down for everything in NJ and I still haven’t received anything from anyone i didn’t take any prep test or course I just took the test. When I try to talk to someone about what’s going on I get the run around. I would rather not do corrections but in this new job market I’d take it. No won’t count me as a Vet because I didn’t serve in a combat zone during my service even though I have a 40% rating from the VA for an active duty injury
Yeah, thats CS for you. My buddy is 100% rated from the VA, never deployed - no vet status or DV status. They only will recognize people who served in combat zones. Which ironically my friend who only served in Kuwait ( a vacation ) got the vet status.
I rather get that 100% disability and money . Than have to work for 30 years and pay more taxes

Njwarrior
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Njwarrior » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:43 pm

Has anyone failed the psych Part during the process? If you did, what was the next step you did and what was the result of the outcome? For civil service.

BagBagBagBag1234
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by BagBagBagBag1234 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Anyone receive and email, phone call or any word on Essex county corrections after receiving there certs ?


Also any Orange NJ residents receive a Cert yet ?

RecruitVC
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 10:46 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by RecruitVC » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:06 am

BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:49 pm
Anyone receive and email, phone call or any word on Essex county corrections after receiving there certs ?

I received an email from them with the next steps for the background investigation. What was your county rank ?

BagBagBagBag1234
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by BagBagBagBag1234 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:37 am

RecruitVC wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:06 am
BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:49 pm
Anyone receive and email, phone call or any word on Essex county corrections after receiving there certs ?

I received an email from them with the next steps for the background investigation. What was your county rank ?
Honestly terrible in the 900’s which sucks cause I am a veteran but unfortunately doesn’t not because I never deployed

WOTrooper
Walking Post
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by WOTrooper » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:01 pm

I’ve accepted my certification in May, it’s August now and I’ve heard nothing from West Orange Police department. I was ranked 64th. I have not received any other certifications. I understand this is a Process that requires patience but I don’t know whether to move on from this process and pursue a career in my major. Being ranked 64th makes this process less than likely of a success. Any advice ? Should I contact the department ?

Avaric3
Traffic Duty
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Avaric3 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:23 pm

WOTrooper wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:01 pm
I’ve accepted my certification in May, it’s August now and I’ve heard nothing from West Orange Police department. I was ranked 64th. I have not received any other certifications. I understand this is a Process that requires patience but I don’t know whether to move on from this process and pursue a career in my major. Being ranked 64th makes this process less than likely of a success. Any advice ? Should I contact the department ?
There’s no need to contact them. They either are stalled on hiring or they didn’t need to reach your rank to hire the amount they were looking for this round

Post Reply