Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Discussions between Corrections Officers
Post Reply
Edwinfabian87
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by Edwinfabian87 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Hi everyone just got my medical result that was done on July 17. Everything look fine except my blood count came out abnormal with my white blood cell low 3.4 on a range 3.8-10.8. Not sure if this can affect my invitation to the next academy. Does anyone had this problem before?

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by Cris143 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:26 am

Edwinfabian87 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:36 pm
Hi everyone just got my medical result that was done on July 17. Everything look fine except my blood count came out abnormal with my white blood cell low 3.4 on a range 3.8-10.8. Not sure if this can affect my invitation to the next academy. Does anyone had this problem before?
as long as they didn’t say you are on medical hold and you have to be cleared by your doctor you are just fine....
how many did you have on your medical time we were 10 ...

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by Cris143 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:27 am

Cris143 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:26 am
Edwinfabian87 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:36 pm
Hi everyone just got my medical result that was done on July 17. Everything look fine except my blood count came out abnormal with my white blood cell low 3.4 on a range 3.8-10.8. Not sure if this can affect my invitation to the next academy. Does anyone had this problem before?
as long as they didn’t say you are on medical hold and you have to be cleared by your doctor you are just fine....
how many did you have on your medical time we were 10 ...btw my cholesterol was just at the high mark slightly ....

Edwinfabian87
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Re: Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by Edwinfabian87 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:57 am

Thanks We were 10 people also on that day

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by Cris143 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 am

Edwinfabian87 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:57 am
Thanks We were 10 people also on that day
ok you welcome.... now we wait for the invite...

DocPjilla
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:09 am

Re: Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by DocPjilla » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 am

Updates are coming today check your email #249

Edwinfabian87
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Re: Medical evaluation class 249 njdoc

Post by Edwinfabian87 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:55 am

Yes thank you just saw the email thanks

Post Reply