Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Discussions between Corrections Officers
Post Reply
Rwhite87
Walking Post
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:36 pm

2k1610r wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:02 pm
Also, I believe we get both chronological and charity sheet notarized and ONLY send back the chronological with notarized copy NOT the charity and notarized for that, correct?
Yes, that's correct.
Im still having a hard time figuring out how to go about this work number bs. Im not sure if I should just send them the data sheet or not. The website says that DOC has to do it. So confused

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by 2k1610r » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Rwhite87 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:36 pm
2k1610r wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:02 pm
Also, I believe we get both chronological and charity sheet notarized and ONLY send back the chronological with notarized copy NOT the charity and notarized for that, correct?
Yes, that's correct.
Im still having a hard time figuring out how to go about this work number bs. Im not sure if I should just send them the data sheet or not. The website says that DOC has to do it. So confused

Thank you. I called work number because I was having an issue as well, got transferred all over explained to them neither me nor the employer from my past can gain access and they told me the same that NJDOC has to do it. I literally said “so you want me to go back to the employer I’m trying to get a job with who happens to be the NJDOC and tell them they need to do this when they told me to do it. Are you f$*#ing kidding me, you know how well that will go over for me!?” Explained to them that I’m trying to gain access to their site and they Told me they cannot help me... its their own damn site/company!! This process is stressful as it is haha. Luckily, I was able to talk it over more with that employers HR and they agreed to help me out and take my fax and pull my hard copy of my employer file to compete the forms.

Rwhite87
Walking Post
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:53 pm

2k1610r wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Rwhite87 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:36 pm
2k1610r wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:02 pm
Also, I believe we get both chronological and charity sheet notarized and ONLY send back the chronological with notarized copy NOT the charity and notarized for that, correct?
Yes, that's correct.
Im still having a hard time figuring out how to go about this work number bs. Im not sure if I should just send them the data sheet or not. The website says that DOC has to do it. So confused

Thank you. I called work number because I was having an issue as well, got transferred all over explained to them neither me nor the employer from my past can gain access and they told me the same that NJDOC has to do it. I literally said “so you want me to go back to the employer I’m trying to get a job with who happens to be the NJDOC and tell them they need to do this when they told me to do it. Are you f$*#ing kidding me, you know how well that will go over for me!?” Explained to them that I’m trying to gain access to their site and they Told me they cannot help me... its their own damn site/company!! This process is stressful as it is haha. Luckily, I was able to talk it over more with that employers HR and they agreed to help me out and take my fax and pull my hard copy of my employer file to compete the forms.
So ridiculous lol. I guess Ill try and call HR AGAIN tomorrow to see if I can get them to do the same for me. Im tired of waiting :roll:

kflores326
Walking Post
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by kflores326 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:36 pm

Did anyone receive an email or text message today?

Rwhite87
Walking Post
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 pm

kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:36 pm
Did anyone receive an email or text message today?
Nope. Did you?

kflores326
Walking Post
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by kflores326 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Rwhite87 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 pm
kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:36 pm
Did anyone receive an email or text message today?
Nope. Did you?
Yeah

Rwhite87
Walking Post
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:13 pm

kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm
Rwhite87 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 pm
kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:36 pm
Did anyone receive an email or text message today?
Nope. Did you?
Yeah
Saying what?

kflores326
Walking Post
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by kflores326 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm

Rwhite87 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:13 pm
kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm
Rwhite87 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 pm


Nope. Did you?
Yeah
Saying what?
My phase 3 is next friday

Rwhite87
Walking Post
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:29 pm

kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm
Rwhite87 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:13 pm
kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Yeah
Saying what?
My phase 3 is next friday
Nice. Good luck!

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by 2k1610r » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:48 pm

kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm
Rwhite87 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:13 pm
kflores326 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Yeah
Saying what?
My phase 3 is next friday

Congrats, I’m still waiting as well.

Post Reply