Phase 4 update

Discussions between Corrections Officers
DOC321
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by DOC321 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am

Just got my email for PT Orientation. Sure all of you will get emails soon. Good luck to everyone!

Ry245
Walking Post
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Ry245 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:48 am

DOC321 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am
Just got my email for PT Orientation. Sure all of you will get emails soon. Good luck to everyone!
That’s awesome man congrats! Thanks for letting us know

NJRookie2019
Walking Post
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by NJRookie2019 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:53 am

DOC321 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am
Just got my email for PT Orientation. Sure all of you will get emails soon. Good luck to everyone!
When did you receive your e mail ? Today ?

Nj973
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:32 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Nj973 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:03 am

DOC321 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am
Just got my email for PT Orientation. Sure all of you will get emails soon. Good luck to everyone!
What county are you in

MattWherehan
Walking Post
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by MattWherehan » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:09 am

I honestly don’t know how they can get around not hiring by rank. Every piece of literature I’ve read on nj civil service website regarding rank, certifications, and testing clearly illustrates hiring by rank, with the exception of the “rule of 3”.

DOC321
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by DOC321 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:14 am

NJRookie2019 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:53 am
DOC321 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am
Just got my email for PT Orientation. Sure all of you will get emails soon. Good luck to everyone!
When did you receive your e mail ? Today ?
I received it at 10 AM this morning

DOC321
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by DOC321 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:14 am

Nj973 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:03 am
DOC321 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am
Just got my email for PT Orientation. Sure all of you will get emails soon. Good luck to everyone!
What county are you in
Camden County

Nj973
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:32 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Nj973 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:59 pm

Update . So I email them just now and they said This


We expect to have an update/send more invitations this afternoon or evening. Please continue to monitor your email inbox closely

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by 2k1610r » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Nj973 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:59 pm
Update . So I email them just now and they said This


We expect to have an update/send more invitations this afternoon or evening. Please continue to monitor your email inbox closely
Literally got the same email at 10:30 this morning.

Ry245
Walking Post
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Ry245 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:48 pm

2k1610r wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:18 pm
Nj973 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:59 pm
Update . So I email them just now and they said This


We expect to have an update/send more invitations this afternoon or evening. Please continue to monitor your email inbox closely
Literally got the same email at 10:30 this morning.
Great now I’m going to refresh my email every 5 minutes all day lol

Post Reply