Phase 4 update

Discussions between Corrections Officers
NJRookie2019
Walking Post
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by NJRookie2019 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 am

Gem1969 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:30 am
Finally got my email. So who put in two weeks notice already? Mine has been typed for a week now. Submitting today :D
I was just thinking that . Do I put my two weeks notice now or after the first orientation ?

Gem1969
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:59 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Gem1969 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:49 am

I'm going to need some down time. We will officially have no social life soon lol

Ry245
Walking Post
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Ry245 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 am

NJRookie2019 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 am
Gem1969 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:30 am
Finally got my email. So who put in two weeks notice already? Mine has been typed for a week now. Submitting today :D
I was just thinking that . Do I put my two weeks notice now or after the first orientation ?
I’m probably waiting until after this orientation

NJRookie2019
Walking Post
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by NJRookie2019 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:21 am

Ry245 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 am
NJRookie2019 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 am
Gem1969 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:30 am
Finally got my email. So who put in two weeks notice already? Mine has been typed for a week now. Submitting today :D
I was just thinking that . Do I put my two weeks notice now or after the first orientation ?
I’m probably waiting until after this orientation
Yea I’m doing the same . I’m going to wait because we don’t have an extract date yet since the e mail says TBD for the next Orientation and academy date.

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Cris143 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:55 am

I’m waiting until after the 7th...pt orientation...congratulations to everyone who made it to class 248....

Ml862
Rookie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:53 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Ml862 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Congratulations to everyone who made it. We got this!! I already put my 2 weeks notice. I need time for myself. Does anyone knows any good place to get the uniforms?

Jersey12
Radio Car
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Jersey12 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Fit-rite in Union they work directly with the academy they do our vests state jackets and graduation uniforms

Ml862
Rookie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:53 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Ml862 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:29 pm

Jersey12 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:21 pm
Fit-rite in Union they work directly with the academy they do our vests state jackets and graduation uniforms
Thank you. I’ll check it out once we receive the list on Orientation day. I can’t wait.

Ry245
Walking Post
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by Ry245 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Anyone know exactly what we do during this orientation? I know Pat obviously but anything else?

NJRookie2019
Walking Post
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 am

Re: Phase 4 update

Post by NJRookie2019 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:26 pm

I wonder if PT orientation is a pass or fail. Anyone knows ?

Post Reply