Class 248

Discussions between Corrections Officers
Bluline12
Walking Post
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:50 am

Class 248

Post by Bluline12 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Creating this thread for any info, tips, etc. for class 248. Congrats to everyone who made it. Stay focused and let’s do this

Grookie
Walking Post
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Re: Class 248

Post by Grookie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Congrats did u get a confirmation email after?

BlueLine
Walking Post
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Class 248

Post by BlueLine » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:28 am

Bluline12 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:30 pm
Creating this thread for any info, tips, etc. for class 248. Congrats to everyone who made it. Stay focused and let’s do this
Yes, welcome to Sea Girt now get on your face.

But forreal, I was class 241. The first day is chaotic, especially the mess hall but it's just yelling so you'll live. When they smoke the shit out of you for nonsense don't fight each other in the barracks afterwards. OC day is the worst day. Other than that it's the most fun you never want to have again.

Bluline12
Walking Post
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:50 am

Re: Class 248

Post by Bluline12 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:56 am

BlueLine wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:28 am
Bluline12 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:30 pm
Creating this thread for any info, tips, etc. for class 248. Congrats to everyone who made it. Stay focused and let’s do this
Yes, welcome to Sea Girt now get on your face.

But forreal, I was class 241. The first day is chaotic, especially the mess hall but it's just yelling so you'll live. When they smoke the shit out of you for nonsense don't fight each other in the barracks afterwards. OC day is the worst day. Other than that it's the most fun you never want to have again.
Haha I’ve been made aware ! Many family and friends in this field but I feel I’m mentally prepared for all the screaming and yelling I understand they’re doing it for a reason.

Jersey327
Walking Post
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Class 248

Post by Jersey327 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Make sure you grab juice in the mess hall.

rwalk27
Walking Post
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:09 am

Re: Class 248

Post by rwalk27 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:49 pm

and i suggest to always grab salad from the salad bar instead of always taking whats hot on the line

Jersey12
Radio Car
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 am

Re: Class 248

Post by Jersey12 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 am

Don’t do it !

BlueLine
Walking Post
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Class 248

Post by BlueLine » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:06 pm

Taking a piece of cake is what really gets you respect from the instructors.

Soccerli87
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Class 248

Post by Soccerli87 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:15 am

you guys thing there still going to call people for the academy? i havent got a yes or no yet

Ry245
Walking Post
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Class 248

Post by Ry245 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:32 am

Soccerli87 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:15 am
you guys thing there still going to call people for the academy? i havent got a yes or no yet
Hopefully, this is insane. My life has been on hold for over a month now waiting to get an answer.

Post Reply