*Initial* Phase 1&2 Appt comin up. What should I expect??

Discussions between Corrections Officers
NJScuba
Walking Post

*Initial* Phase 1&2 Appt comin up. What should I expect??

Post by NJScuba » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:06 pm

I just got my appointment for my Initial (not sure what they mean by initial) phase 1&2 appointment in New Lisbon this February. Any idea what I should be expecting or anything I should prepare for???

IRDP
Walking Post

Re: *Initial* Phase 1&2 Appt comin up. What should I expect??

Post by IRDP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:13 pm

NJScuba wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:06 pm
I just got my appointment for my Initial (not sure what they mean by initial) phase 1&2 appointment in New Lisbon this February. Any idea what I should be expecting or anything I should prepare for???
Make sure you have all your paperwork, listen to their instructions. make sure you have all the passwords for your social media and emails because you going to have to give it to them. and make sure there's no tickets from dmv nor warrants under your name. there was a female that had a warrant for her arrest and she wasnt aware of it.

NJScuba
Walking Post

Post by NJScuba » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:26 pm

Thank you.

I have a spotless driving record and no criminal past whatsoever. So I should be good with that.

Minimal social media. Definitely nothing that would cause issue, as long as they don't mind me being in cigar and pet groups.

But email?? They're going to go through personal emails with my wife??

IRDP
Walking Post

Post by IRDP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:37 pm

NJScuba wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:26 pm
Thank you.

I have a spotless driving record and no criminal past whatsoever. So I should be good with that.

Minimal social media. Definitely nothing that would cause issue, as long as they don't mind me being in cigar and pet groups.

But email?? They're going to go through personal emails with my wife??
dont think they going to mind that. but yeah they going to want all the email accounts you use wit password. not sure if they go through everything that's on it but they do check and they going to make sure you gave the correct password cause they going to sit you down next to them and get in them

NJScuba
Walking Post

Post by NJScuba » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:41 pm

Thank you again.

I think it's going to be more boring than anything else, as the majority is a ton of advertisements from Guitar center.

Legitsnip3side
Rookie

Post by Legitsnip3side » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:31 pm

NJScuba wrote:
Deactivated my social media a few months ago. To distracting and unnecessary. Wonder if its going to be a problem lol. For emails just a bunch of junk mail other than my NJDOC emails.

evodopeboy
Walking Post

Post by evodopeboy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:55 am

I receive an appointment as well on February, anything aside from social media? Should one bring there resume and etc?

Thanks.

IRDP
Walking Post

Post by IRDP » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 am

Legitsnip3side wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:31 pm
NJScuba wrote:
Deactivated my social media a few months ago. To distracting and unnecessary. Wonder if its going to be a problem lol. For emails just a bunch of junk mail other than my NJDOC emails.
if its over 2 years they dont going have you re open but if its under 2 years they will want all access

IRDP
Walking Post

Post by IRDP » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:54 am

evodopeboy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:55 am
I receive an appointment as well on February, anything aside from social media? Should one bring there resume and etc?

Thanks.
If you dont have nothing bad on your social media then you clean, the same as emails. nah you dont have to bring resume. you will be doing 2 exams at you phase 1&2. I didnt find them difficult.

NJScuba
Walking Post

Post by NJScuba » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:59 pm

IRDP wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:54 am
evodopeboy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks.
If you dont have nothing bad on your social media then you clean, the same as emails. nah you dont have to bring resume. you will be doing 2 exams at you phase 1&2. I didnt find them difficult.
More exams? Anything we can prepare for?