Next academy class start date ?

Discussions between Corrections Officers
Juju1987
Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:18 am

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Juju1987 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 am

Hey,

I'm new here and I'm suppose to be part of class 249. I haven't heard anything did my psychological exam back in December and haven't done my medical exam yet. So I'm just lost and confused. I contacted the hr supervisor back in may and told me they was working on something and would get back to me by next week but again that was in may.

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Cris143 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:42 am

Juju1987 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 am
Hey,

I'm new here and I'm suppose to be part of class 249. I haven't heard anything did my psychological exam back in December and haven't done my medical exam yet. So I'm just lost and confused. I contacted the hr supervisor back in may and told me they was working on something and would get back to me by next week but again that was in may.
we are all waiting for medical , unfortunately with this virus and social distancing i believe they are working on how the next class will function since class 248 spent most of their time on line...they graduated on june 30th... we just have to be patient and hopefully will hear something soon...some of are on whatsapp group chat...if u want to join

Ctorosina
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Ctorosina » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Cris143 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:42 am
Juju1987 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 am
Hey,

I'm new here and I'm suppose to be part of class 249. I haven't heard anything did my psychological exam back in December and haven't done my medical exam yet. So I'm just lost and confused. I contacted the hr supervisor back in may and told me they was working on something and would get back to me by next week but again that was in may.
we are all waiting for medical , unfortunately with this virus and social distancing i believe they are working on how the next class will function since class 248 spent most of their time on line...they graduated on june 30th... we just have to be patient and hopefully will hear something soon...some of are on whatsapp group chat...if u want to join

I believe that’s a good thing. I hear a lot of people have received letters this week regarding failed psyche. Sure what is this WhatsApp group chat ?i would join

Ashleemariah
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Ashleemariah » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Ctorosina wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 pm
Cris143 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:42 am
Juju1987 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 am
Hey,

I'm new here and I'm suppose to be part of class 249. I haven't heard anything did my psychological exam back in December and haven't done my medical exam yet. So I'm just lost and confused. I contacted the hr supervisor back in may and told me they was working on something and would get back to me by next week but again that was in may.
we are all waiting for medical , unfortunately with this virus and social distancing i believe they are working on how the next class will function since class 248 spent most of their time on line...they graduated on june 30th... we just have to be patient and hopefully will hear something soon...some of are on whatsapp group chat...if u want to join

I believe that’s a good thing. I hear a lot of people have received letters this week regarding failed psyche. Sure what is this WhatsApp group chat ?i would join
[/
Last edited by Ashleemariah on Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cars201
Walking Post
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 am

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Cars201 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Any updates?

Ecruz84
Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:33 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Ecruz84 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:47 pm

Hello I’m new to the form I haven’t Heard anything from the Njdoc.Has anyone heard anything as far as receiving an email for the physical or a letter? I Thad the psych exam in June ,but haven’t heard anything.

alyssah96
Walking Post
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 10:15 am

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by alyssah96 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm

I was contacted today. Next class is Mid-August. Can’t wait to meet you all and conquer sea Girt together! Keep training, stay ready, and let’s get each other through this.

Ashleemariah
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Ashleemariah » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:43 pm

alyssah96 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm
I was contacted today. Next class is Mid-August. Can’t wait to meet you all and conquer sea Girt together! Keep training, stay ready, and let’s get each other through this.
When you said you were contacted.. did they tell you your medical date?

alyssah96
Walking Post
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 10:15 am

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by alyssah96 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Ashleemariah wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:43 pm
[quote=alyssah96 post_id=24134 time=<a href="tel:1594754576">1594754576</a> user_id=3419]
I was contacted today. Next class is Mid-August. Can’t wait to meet you all and conquer sea Girt together! Keep training, stay ready, and let’s get each other through this.
When you said you were contacted.. did they tell you your medical date?
[/quote]

You reply and they give you a medical date, I will be going within next week and a half between a couple dates! They will reply for which date specifically.

Ashleemariah
Rookie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Ashleemariah » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:08 pm

Wow this is great news. Thanks for the update

Post Reply