Camden County Alt Route

Information regarding the Alternate Route Program in New Jersey
Alabdallamo
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by Alabdallamo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:20 pm

Will you be looking for housing there?

YR0495
Rookie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:45 am

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by YR0495 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Alabdallamo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Will you be looking for housing there?
I don't know yet, all depends on my results from Dr. Kelly, but I'll probably staying in the Hotel near to the academy how about you?

Alabdallamo
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by Alabdallamo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Yeah depending on the results, the hotel is pricey on a daily basis. If all goes well and you want to find an apartment where we can split the rent let me know just PM me when the time comes

YR0495
Rookie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:45 am

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by YR0495 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Alabdallamo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Yeah depending on the results, the hotel is pricey on a daily basis. If all goes well and you want to find an apartment where we can split the rent let me know just PM me when the time comes
Of course it would be much better and easier for both of us! as soon we get the results let me know your status and we can plan accordingly, as soon I get mine I will let you know, since I have no idea if they will send them all together.

Alabdallamo
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by Alabdallamo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Absolutely, sounds good. Best of luck.

Superman04151971
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by Superman04151971 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:05 pm

How long did it took you guys to here back about your background?

YR0495
Rookie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:45 am

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by YR0495 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Alabdallamo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:35 pm
Absolutely, sounds good. Best of luck.
How many questions did you get in the written test for the Psych?

Alabdallamo
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by Alabdallamo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Scores were not sent out, you only get notification whether you advance or not.

Emails were sent out today, are you continuing ?
Last edited by Alabdallamo on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

YR0495
Rookie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:45 am

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by YR0495 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Alabdallamo wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:19 pm
Scores were not sent out, you only get notification whether you advance or not.

Emails were sent out today, are you continuing ?
Yes! I still in the process. There is a guy who asked me around how many questions did we get in the written part of the Psychological, do you remember how many?

Alabdallamo
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: Camden County Alt Route

Post by Alabdallamo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Congratulations, Pm me around next week so we can start looking for apartments.

In response to your question, I’m not entirely sure but I would say around 100?

Post Reply