NJSP Class 161

Discussions for New Jersey State Police
jshpak78
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:21 am

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by jshpak78 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:28 am

I went through my board interview two days ago. When does the academy start?

Ghost23
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Ghost23 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:49 am

I’m waiting for my CRB call as well.

jboats96
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:16 am

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by jboats96 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:40 am

jshpak78 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:28 am
I went through my board interview two days ago. When does the academy start?
what type of questions did they ask you?

Toti369
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:37 am

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Toti369 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:54 am

jboats96 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:40 am
jshpak78 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:28 am
I went through my board interview two days ago. When does the academy start?
what type of questions did they ask you?
I wouldnt expect a response to that lol. But u could atleast expect it to be similar to other PD oral boards

jshpak78
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:21 am

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by jshpak78 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:10 am

That depends on what they found. Everyone background is different. Just be honest and truthful. Yes sir or ma’am. Eye contact. Sit up straight. And speak up loudly because you’ll be wearing a mask.

Ghost23
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Ghost23 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:09 pm

I got the CRB call this morning.

Gennarob123
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Gennarob123 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:40 pm

Ghost23 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:09 pm
I got the CRB call this morning.
Congrats man when is your date?

Naubert33
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Naubert33 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:58 am

Hey, has anyone received any notice on whether they made it pass the board or not.. you don’t have to share the results.. a simple yes or no would suffice for me lol...

Ghost23
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Ghost23 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Gennarob123 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:40 pm
Ghost23 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:09 pm
I got the CRB call this morning.
Congrats man when is your date?
In two weeks.

Ghost23
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: NJSP Class 161

Post by Ghost23 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Naubert33 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:58 am
Hey, has anyone received any notice on whether they made it pass the board or not.. you don’t have to share the results.. a simple yes or no would suffice for me lol...
You had your CRB already ?

Post Reply