Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Discussions between Corrections Officers
Post Reply
Grookie
Walking Post
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Grookie » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:46 am

Anyone get any messages ? For phase 3

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by 2k1610r » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Grookie wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:46 am
Anyone get any messages ? For phase 3
Ugh.. not yet. You?

Ml862
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:53 am

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Ml862 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 am

Rwhite87 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:31 pm
All of the employment receipts and the life events page from what i can remember off the top of my head.
Hi, can you help me out? I don't understand about employment receipts. So I fax every job I had the employment contact then let them fax it over them self or have them fax it back to me?

Bluflag12
Walking Post
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Bluflag12 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm

For the chronological data sheet do we have to put down when we applied to other police agencies ?

Rwhite87
Walking Post
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Rwhite87 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Bluflag12 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm
For the chronological data sheet do we have to put down when we applied to other police agencies ?
Put everything you can think of. Better safe than sorry

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by 2k1610r » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Bluflag12 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm
For the chronological data sheet do we have to put down when we applied to other police agencies ?
Didn’t you have your home interview today? How was it !? Any info/details you can give ?

BlueLine
Walking Post
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by BlueLine » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:47 am

2k1610r wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:27 pm
Bluflag12 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm
For the chronological data sheet do we have to put down when we applied to other police agencies ?
Didn’t you have your home interview today? How was it !? Any info/details you can give ?
A rock could pass the home interview.

Bluflag12
Walking Post
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by Bluflag12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:16 pm

BlueLine wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:47 am
2k1610r wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:27 pm
Bluflag12 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:13 pm
For the chronological data sheet do we have to put down when we applied to other police agencies ?
Didn’t you have your home interview today? How was it !? Any info/details you can give ?
A rock could pass the home interview.
^^ what they said, the interview is very simple and nothing to stress over

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by 2k1610r » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Bluflag12 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:16 pm
BlueLine wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:47 am
2k1610r wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:27 pm


Didn’t you have your home interview today? How was it !? Any info/details you can give ?
A rock could pass the home interview.
^^ what they said, the interview is very simple and nothing to stress over

Already stressing haha, Haven’t gotten an contact for my phase 3 yet. :shock:

kflores326
Walking Post
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: Phase 1/2 July 22nd

Post by kflores326 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:38 am

Home interview is a breeze nothing to stress about

Post Reply