2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
Post Reply
BlueLine
Radio Car
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by BlueLine » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm

rwalk27 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 pm
BlueLine wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:53 pm
Getting such throwback njlawman vibes from this thread I love it.
:lol: i miss njlawman. i use to bug everybody on there back then
Same man lol used to love asking guys on the job when their department would be hiring and if my score was good enough. Now I'm the one on the job, times have changed :lol:

Boostsaves
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Boostsaves » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 pm

It said I got a 72. There is no freaking way I got a 72. Took Bernstein prep test course and practice tests. Left the test with 0 doubt I scored very high on it. I emailed them. They had to have messed up the scantron or had some other error. Hopefully, that was the case.

Did anyone else score wayyy lower than they did last time?

rwalk27
Walking Post
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:09 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by rwalk27 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:05 pm

BlueLine wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm
rwalk27 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 pm
BlueLine wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:53 pm
Getting such throwback njlawman vibes from this thread I love it.
:lol: i miss njlawman. i use to bug everybody on there back then
Same man lol used to love asking guys on the job when their department would be hiring and if my score was good enough. Now I'm the one on the job, times have changed :lol:
haha...good times bro. stay safe out here brother

MC780
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by MC780 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 pm

I got a 93 in Monmouth county. Anyone know what’s a good score? Everyone’s asking and no ones Answering

rwalk27
Walking Post
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:09 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by rwalk27 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:54 pm

MC780 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 pm
I got a 93 in Monmouth county. Anyone know what’s a good score? Everyone’s asking and no ones Answering
thats because nobody actually knows. its all up to these departments. the higher the score, the better. best bet is try and find out how many ofcs your desired dept is hiring. im hired with my dept with a 79 and we're not a big dept at all but we needed officers. my dept hasnt hired since 2013 before hiring us in 2017. im off the second round of certs. they made it to the third round of certs which was the last bit of my town and then the county list.

so what im saying is, nobody truly has the answer on what your score is good for or if its good enough. just pray that whatever town/county youre in, theyre hiring a large amount. good luck and stay positive. god willing that 93 take you places!!

Cars201
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cars201 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 am

Is 76 a good score for Paterson Police

2k1610r
Walking Post
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by 2k1610r » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 am

Boostsaves wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 pm
It said I got a 72. There is no freaking way I got a 72. Took Bernstein prep test course and practice tests. Left the test with 0 doubt I scored very high on it. I emailed them. They had to have messed up the scantron or had some other error. Hopefully, that was the case.

Did anyone else score wayyy lower than they did last time?
From others I know that took Bernstein’s course they all got lower then what they expected. Apparently the teachings in that class aren’t on par.. I took a different class for state corrections and used the same knowledge for the LEE and scored a 99.7 and a 96.5

If you don’t get anything from this cycle try finding a test prep course taught by Dr. Paprota. He’s a retired chief of police and teaches with a Paterson detective. Phenomenal class.

BlueLine
Radio Car
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by BlueLine » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:50 pm

MC780 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 pm
I got a 93 in Monmouth county. Anyone know what’s a good score? Everyone’s asking and no ones Answering
If you live in Asbury it's ok. If you're in a non-civil service town you won't get much, maybe Asbury towards the end of the test when they exhaust their residents.

MC780
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by MC780 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:19 pm

What about freehold? Asbury isn’t the only civil service town in Monmouth county.

Njcarpenter
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Njcarpenter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:36 pm

99.04. I hope to get into ocean county sheriffs but I wouldn’t mind local police.

Post Reply