Next academy class start date ?

Discussions between Corrections Officers
DocPjilla
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:09 am

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by DocPjilla » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am

Cris143 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:38 am
alyssah96 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:59 am
Medical was longer for me than other candidates due to medical staff not being able to find my veins. I was stabbed 17 times and admitted to the hospital before someone finally was able to get blood. They make you do pee, simple vision testing, and a quick physical. Prob about 4-5 hours long.

They start with bloodwork so people can eat after. I have bad veins and wasn’t going to get disqualified because they couldn’t get my blood.
did they tell you the star date and how many will there be in the class?
Mid August, 116 recruits

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Cris143 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 am

DocPjilla wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am
Cris143 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:38 am
alyssah96 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:59 am
Medical was longer for me than other candidates due to medical staff not being able to find my veins. I was stabbed 17 times and admitted to the hospital before someone finally was able to get blood. They make you do pee, simple vision testing, and a quick physical. Prob about 4-5 hours long.

They start with bloodwork so people can eat after. I have bad veins and wasn’t going to get disqualified because they couldn’t get my blood.
did they tell you the star date and how many will there be in the class?
Mid August, 116 recruits
thank you for the info ...class 249

DocPjilla
Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:09 am

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by DocPjilla » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Cris143 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:07 am
DocPjilla wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am
Cris143 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:38 am


did they tell you the star date and how many will there be in the class?
Mid August, 116 recruits
thank you for the info ...class 249
No problem good luck

BlueLine
Radio Car
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by BlueLine » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 pm

DocPjilla wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am
Cris143 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:38 am
alyssah96 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:59 am
Medical was longer for me than other candidates due to medical staff not being able to find my veins. I was stabbed 17 times and admitted to the hospital before someone finally was able to get blood. They make you do pee, simple vision testing, and a quick physical. Prob about 4-5 hours long.

They start with bloodwork so people can eat after. I have bad veins and wasn’t going to get disqualified because they couldn’t get my blood.
did they tell you the star date and how many will there be in the class?
Mid August, 116 recruits

That's crazy, my class started 220.

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Cris143 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:44 am

BlueLine wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 pm
DocPjilla wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am
Cris143 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:38 am


did they tell you the star date and how many will there be in the class?
Mid August, 116 recruits

That's crazy, my class started 220.
were you class 248?

BlueLine
Radio Car
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Assignment: Patrol

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by BlueLine » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:26 pm

Cris143 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:44 am
BlueLine wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 pm
DocPjilla wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am


Mid August, 116 recruits

That's crazy, my class started 220.
were you class 248?
241

Cris143
Walking Post
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Cris143 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:36 pm

BlueLine wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:26 pm
Cris143 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:44 am
BlueLine wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 pm


That's crazy, my class started 220.
were you class 248?
241
i asked because class 248 has about 220 i believe

Johnpnzn
Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:09 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by Johnpnzn » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Hey everyone, is anybody still waiting for med??, I haven’t received a letter for a psych fail but I don’t know if they are still sending letters out. Any update will be great, thanks !!!

machinehead856
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:25 pm

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by machinehead856 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:04 pm

alyssah96 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:59 am
Could anyone answer if BMI is a concern during medical? My vitals and pressure are always on point but I’m 5’0” and my BMI much like most people I know says like overweight or obese As my perfect BMI is supposed to be 120lbs, however, we’re far from that. I bulked about a month ago prepping for academy and now I’m considering dropping 5 lbs of water weight before Thursday for weigh in if it’s seriously a concern cause then my BMI should go down.
Thanks for the inputs in advance.

BMI is a joke. I’m 5’8 and I’m supposed to be like 145 lbs. I’m 200 lbs with 12% body fat and I almost won the pt award at 32 years old

BlackHemi
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:21 am
Location: Woodbridge Township, NJ

Re: Next academy class start date ?

Post by BlackHemi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:43 am

Any word for Middlesex County Corrections?
Last edited by BlackHemi on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surround Yourself With Those On The Same Mission As You ⚫🔵⚫

Post Reply