2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Discussions between Police Officers
Bergencounty
Walking Post
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Bergencounty » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:34 am

DV90 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:25 am
I have received 3 certs for municipalities in Monmouth county, and 1 for Stockton University.
That’s amazing, congrats what was your score ?

DV90
Rookie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DV90 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Bergencounty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:34 am
DV90 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:25 am
I have received 3 certs for municipalities in Monmouth county, and 1 for Stockton University.
That’s amazing, congrats what was your score ?
99.710 with DV Pref

Bergencounty
Walking Post
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Bergencounty » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:46 pm

DV90 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:09 pm
Bergencounty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:34 am
DV90 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:25 am
I have received 3 certs for municipalities in Monmouth county, and 1 for Stockton University.
That’s amazing, congrats what was your score ?
99.710 with DV Pref
Nice I got the same score lol.99.72 non vet still waiting!

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Bergencounty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:46 pm
DV90 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:09 pm
Bergencounty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:34 am


That’s amazing, congrats what was your score ?
99.710 with DV Pref
Nice I got the same score lol.99.72 non vet still waiting!
I submitted my packet for union county sheriff's today. The academy starts august.

DW11
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DW11 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:03 pm

Cityairbender06 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pm
Bergencounty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:46 pm
DV90 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:09 pm


99.710 with DV Pref
Nice I got the same score lol.99.72 non vet still waiting!
I submitted my packet for union county sheriff's today. The academy starts august.
What rank #??

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:04 am

DW11 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:03 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pm
Bergencounty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Nice I got the same score lol.99.72 non vet still waiting!
I submitted my packet for union county sheriff's today. The academy starts august.
What rank #??
48

DW11
Rookie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by DW11 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:53 am

Cityairbender06 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:04 am
DW11 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:03 pm
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pm

I submitted my packet for union county sheriff's today. The academy starts august.
What rank #??
48
Alright thanks. I’m 125 so maybe one of the next 2 academies will be my shot.

Cityairbender06
Walking Post
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Cityairbender06 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:44 pm

DW11 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:53 am
Cityairbender06 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:04 am
DW11 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:03 pm


What rank #??
48
Alright thanks. I’m 125 so maybe one of the next 2 academies will be my shot.
Hopefully your county needs people. Union by me was only hiring 5 people

Yanksrtop
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 am

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by Yanksrtop » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:09 pm

BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 pm
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has received certs for any town/city in Essex county

The only Cert I received myself was county corrections and that was over a month and half ago
I received a cert from West Orange in May(or thereabouts) and one from East Orange yesterday.

BagBagBagBag1234
Rookie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Re: 2019-2020 LEE EXAM RESULTS

Post by BagBagBagBag1234 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Yanksrtop wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:09 pm
BagBagBagBag1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 pm
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has received certs for any town/city in Essex county

The only Cert I received myself was county corrections and that was over a month and half ago
I received a cert from West Orange in May(or thereabouts) and one from East Orange yesterday.

What did you score if you don’t mind me asking and are you an orange resident are just in Essex County resident

Post Reply